View All Jobs ATCO
ATCO Frontec is seeking a HVAC Technician to join our National Flight Training Center project located in Moosejaw, SK. The HVAC Technician is responsible for the maintenance of all refrigeration, ventilation and air handling units. Duties also include operating the Energy Monitoring and Control System (EMCS).
- Maintains and repairs compressed air systems and dust extraction systems;
- Orders consumables and material for, preventive, periodic and corrective maintenance;
- Performs maintenance and repair to ammonia plants and ice making equipment;
- Maintains all necessary Halo Carbon documentation as per Federal regulations.
- Carries out preventive maintenance inspections and tasks generated by the WMS;
- Inspects the work of related subcontractors. Corrects minor deficiencies in any trade or specialty within their ability;
- Other duties as required within the capabilities of the individual.
- Maintains and repairs walk-in freezers and coolers, central and computer room air conditioning systems, ventilation systems, window air conditioners, domestic freezers and refrigerators;
- Operates EMCS systems;
- Performs sheet metal work and the fabrication and installation of ducting
- Diagnoses, maintains and repairs pneumatic, electric and electronic control systems
- Completion of a recognized course in HVAC/Refrigeration and experience in the maintenance of central air conditioning systems, ammonia plants and air handling units together with associated controls is essential.
- Familiarity with safety procedures and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Valid Saskatchewan Class 5 driver’s license.
- Familiarity with procedures for storing and handling hazardous materials and Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Training in Trane/Honeywell systems diagnosis and calibration would be desirable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A