View All Jobs Bell
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Published on: canadajobz.online
The Technical Coordinator coordinates the technical plan for the operational integration for Dome Productions internal and external clients’ production related objectives from the planning phase to implementation.
- Identify and define the technical requirements for client projects and provide cost-effective, detailed and high quality solutions while adhering to client budgets and the financial impact. Liaise with clients and move forward the technical plan through collaborative efforts and contributions; coordinate the set-up and execution in support of the event
- Represent Dome Productions within the field and uphold and protect the brand image/reputation and abide by the code of conduct and handle all event related information in a confidential manner.
- Ensure that all decision made are in the best interest of the overall Partnership Committee. Adhere to all Health & Safety acts and make decisions in the best interest of all parties
- Work with Production Managers, Technical Manager and clients in defining and detailing technical show requirements
- Work closely with a wide range of client producers, directors, technical operators, engineering and operations staff to ensure that the event production is executed with the highest quality and accuracy
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work within a team environment while participating in high functioning teams. Acknowledges and appreciates each team members’ contributions
- College diploma or a University degree required or related relevant experience
- General knowledge of performance capabilities of state-of-the-art broadcast equipment and software as well as methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of production techniques for television event coverage of live sports and entertainment production
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a broad range of broadcast disciplines with at least 1 year of experience in remote production environment
- Proactive with the ability to identify, analyze and reach amicable solutions through negotiation and compromise
- Self-starter with Time-Management skills, the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and react quickly and efficiently to last minute changes
- Strong organizational and communication skills with high attention to detail accuracy
- Strong people interaction skills
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of television broadcasting signals current and developing platforms
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A