View All Jobs Bank of Montreal
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based inPlease read the job detail carefully before applying
Supports the branch and team sales and service objectives by providing administrative assistance to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Works collaboratively within the branch and with business partners.
- Executes sales and service activities which includes review of reports, follow-up on client inquiries, account maintenance.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Accepts and processes orders over the phone or in person.
- Expands the business growth potential of the branch and team through telemarketing and outbound calls as required.
- Prepares and vets client / prospect calls lists; tracks progress as required.
- Proactively and professionally provides assistance to team members in order to meet client needs and team members’ expectations.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Support sales and service objectives by delivering service to the team’s clients (e.g. preparing and maintaining client documentation, administering and maintaining client account files, preparing photocopies, documents, and presentations) to meet or exceed client needs.
- Organizes work and information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Maintains and organizes client database.
- Current registration as an Investment Representative (IR) – IIROC preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of trade processing rules.
- 12 hours of ongoing compliance training every 3 year cycle to meet mandatory IDA Continuing Education Program requirements.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- Strong knowledge of administrative process and procedures as contained in Sales Administration Manual.
- Successful completion of the CSC (Canadian Securities Course), CPH (Conduct and Practices Handbook) OR CFA (Chartered Financial
- Accountant – any level) preferred.
- Good familiarity technology applications and software used in the financial planning and investment industry.
- Organization skills – Good.
- Knowledge of compliance rules (proprietary and industry).
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of investment process and procedures.
- Knowledge of proprietary products and services, and fund company offerings.
- Typically between 2 – 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience, however recent graduates welcome to apply.
Company: Bank of Montreal
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A