View All Jobs CIBC Bank
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Administrative Support – Maintain compliance standards in client dealings/client files. Conduct administrative activities and engage in administrative processes associated with supporting the IA(s) and teams. Engage in all marketing and business development activities and assist in the development of investment plans and written proposals for prospects and clients. As determined by the IA, assist in processes to direct assets into suitable financial products based on the client’s risk reward tolerances and demographic profile.
- Relationship Building – Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities. Grow your network to create lasting connections that will generate future opportunities. Work closely with your team to connect clients with the right opportunities.
- Organizational Skills – Support Investment Advisors by providing timely responses to client requests and maintaining compliance standards in all files. Enable team success by improving team productivity, proactively uncovering business opportunities, and helping to direct assets into the right financial products.
- Client Engagement – Connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Enhance relationships by collaborating with your team and providing administrative support to ensure client needs are met. Respond to requests by answering questions and providing an exceptional experience.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You understand that success is in the details. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partner. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
Company: CIBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vaughan, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A