View All Jobs Cogeco
Job DescriptionMorrisons is seeking a Grill Chef in Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested
In accordance with established procedures, policies and available tools, the Sales Specialist is responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls in a timely and professional manner. The mandate is to maximize all sales opportunities, resolve customer issues and ensure an optimal level of quality customer service while also proactively seeking sales opportunities through outbound calling. The expectation of this position is that agents are highly driven and consistently working to achieve and exceed their targets. The Sales Specialist thrives on competition and achievement and is determined to be a top performer, who is comfortable taking on challenges, is resilient and can overcome rejection in pursuing sales opportunities.
- Highlights the features and benefits of our HSI, Telephony, CATV and Professional Services products and confidently handles competitive issues with an approach that will incite customers to choose Cogeco as their exclusive service provider.
- Answers customer phone inquiries. Offers customized solutions and options while responding to questions or problems that are raised by the customer while meeting and/or exceeding departmental quality and sales targets.
- Makes all required efforts to retain customers that express their intent to cancel their subscription or downgrade their services
- Assists with other departmental requests as required and performs special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for accurate data input using prescribed applications and processes for all customers’ add, move, and change requests.
- Efficiently handles, troubleshoots and resolves escalated customer inquiries for all systems.
- Responsible for calling various outbound customer lists to maximize sales opportunities to solicit new sales, renew contracts, upsell to existing customers and to follow up with existing and potential customers regularly.
- Resolves billing inquiries and service discrepancies. Credits and debits customer accounts. Initiates customer refunds for all systems and submits to supervisor for approval.
- Promotes and up-sells products and services with each customer contact for new and existing customers and processes the order.
- Actively participates in corporate initiated selling skills training as well and new procedural enhancements as part of the position requirements.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a sales and customer service environment preferably in the call center industry required.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with a winning customer service attitude and professional phone and digital communication etiquette. and appropriate presentation as per our departmental dress code policy and guidelines
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and resolve problems independently. Monitors own quality of work.
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyse and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Performance at a high standard and consistently meets all KPI expectations.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proven customer service skills, superior first call resolution skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burlington, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A