View All Jobs Canada Revenue Agency
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to work for one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada !The CRA offers employment in an exciting, fast-paced call centre environment. Do you have exceptional client service skills? If yes, we want you to join our team! Are you bilingual (proficient in both official languages, English and French)
- Verbally respond to telephone enquiries to inform callers of the status of their accounts and provide basic information regarding the payment, reporting, and filing requirement.
- Conduct interviews by telephone to gather and verify information, request and negotiate payment of outstanding amounts.
- CRA will accept foreign credentials as long as they are considered acceptable by a recognized Canadian educational institution.
- Candidates with foreign education credentials are required to provide proof of Canadian equivalency. For more information, you may refer to the Canadian Information Centre of International Credentials.
- Experience in providing client service for a minimum of 6 consecutive months in the last 24 months (this may include experience gained in call centre and hospitality environments such as airlines, travel industry and other service type industries)
- The onus is on the applicant to describe how they meet the experience requirements in clear and precise detail on the questionnaire. Only applicants who demonstrate that they meet the experience requirements for this advertised position will be considered further.
- Successful completion of two years of secondary school OR the CRA-approved alternative of an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- You must upload your proof of education in the Education section of your Candidate profile by the closing date and time indicated on this notice of job opportunity demonstrating that you meet the education requirement. Failure to do so may result in your application being rejected.
Company: Canada Revenue Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A