View All Jobs Cineplex
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
The Corporate Fulfillment department at our Home Office in Toronto currently has an opening for the position of Bilingual Customer Service Representative ( French) reporting to the Sr. Manager, Customer and Fulfillment Services.
- Maintaining/opening customer records and updating account information accurately.
- Responding to incoming calls, e-mails and letters from clients across Canada in a timely manner.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Daily / weekly reports on orders / inventory.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Contributing to team effort by ensuring you support all aspects of the overall department goals and objectives.
- Resolving customer complaints on product and service issues by: determining the cause and offering the best solution to resolve the problem; expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure the matter was resolved.
- Accuracy in processing orders, both manual and online.
- Full time hours may vary between
- The ideal candidate will have, at minimum, a high school diploma and/or a post-secondary certificate or diploma emphasis on courses in business, administration, logistics and sales
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs if required
- Monday to Friday 8 – 5
- Proficiency, both written and verbal, in French and English is a requirement
- Work location On-Site at Head Office
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is a must
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A