View All Jobs Ceridian
Job DescriptionMorrisons is seeking a Grill Chef in Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested
Ceridian is currently seeking a dynamic Customer Success Manager to help lead large scale HCM clients spanning from Implementation through ongoing service delivery. As a Customer Success Manager joining our HCM team, you will assume a key leadership role as a business and technical champion for our global and enterprise customers.
In this role, you will function as the owner for technical, commercial, product and support requests and be responsible for coordinating and mobilizing internal colleagues to ensure customer success. As a trusted client advocate, you will think strategically about the business requirements, products and delivery milestones helping our clients understand best practices around Dayforce HCM. You will be responsible for indirectly managing global diverse teams and overseeing the smooth integration of our delivery model with client stakeholders. To be successful in this exciting opportunity you must have the energy, passion and fortitude to grow the business, coupled with a high sense of technical expertise, business acumen, ownership and accountability for ongoing service delivery.
- Effectively plan, coordinate, and support application upgrades changes and hotfixes to drive successful outcome.
- Lead all client meetings and engagements. Regularly monitor relationship performance and resource allocation from a customer delight and margin perspective.
- Engage with resources in Hosting, R&D, and Implementation to drive issues to closure.
- Contribute to the implementation process through governance frameworks, best practices and standards to ensure quality, effective risk management and compliance.
- Take a proactive approach to client planning by collaborating with product, Dayforce Support, other internal partners and senior management, as appropriate.
- Provide technical leadership and support technical excellence by investigating technical issues and delivering best practice recommendations to the client.
- Encourage and enable constructive cross-country teamwork by demonstrating collaboration and matrix management in action and challenging actions and behaviors that are not consistent and/or the best interests of the business and our clients.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in leadership, customer relationship management, consulting, implementation, or support roles demonstrating progressive advancement and achievement.
- Thorough understanding of Software-as-a Service (SaaS) business model and exposure to hosting and change management protocols.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in owning and managing large, high net worth complex clients in the EU, UK or North America.
- HCM product knowledge desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or equivalent experience (Computer Science preferred).
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of HCM best practices and how to apply them against customer requirements.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Technology (.Net / Windows Server / SQL Server), and/or HTML. Understanding of file feeds, XML and SQL.
- Project management experience, as you will be coordinating across various internal teams to ensure success for your accounts.
- Experienced in communicating technical information and complex technical issues to a variety of stakeholders.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A