View All Jobs Enbridge
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
As the Manager, Program Alignment and Development, you will cover the breadth of related projects required to integrate the meter-to-cash systems and processes for all contract markets at Enbridge Gas Inc (EGI). This set of projects will also work to simplify, modernize and harmonize processes and systems to enhance service offerings for our biggest and most sophisticated customers.
- Embrace recommended practices and tools provided by the Utility Portfolio Management (UPM) team and adjust where vital. Coordinate program status, resource and risk reporting with the UPM for purposes of GDS wide reporting.
- Facilitate communication between project managers and functional leadership for each project across the Program. Also establish and lead communication channels to related projects and dependencies outside the Program.
- Coordinate and align common functions across all projects in the Program, such as communications, organizational change management, resource allocation, execution timing and risk mitigation. Enable comprehensive implementation planning for these functions.
- Identify and report status, risks, issues/trends and resource allocation across the Contract Coordination Program to senior leadership; advise / recommend courses of action as the need arises.
- Establish the Contract Market Coordination program, including developing and deploying a framework and governance for coordinating project plans, resolving project interdependencies and advising on project staging for optimal timings and resource deployment.
- Experience in the energy field and/or supporting business-to-business commercial transactions will be an asset.
- Stellar relationship building, interpersonal, communication, negotiation, influence and leadership skills
- An equivalent mix of formal education and experience may also be considered.
- University degree in Business or related field and minimum 8-10 years of progressive proven experience, preferably across multiple functional areas.
- Successful leadership of large-scale, strategic projects or initiatives which delivered results.
- Proven track record to be innovative, take initiative, lead and manage change
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A