View All Jobs Enbridge
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
In this Marketing Advisor role, the successful candidate will coordinate the planning, development, execution, evaluation and refinement of marketing campaigns and initiatives that support B2B and B2C audiences.
- Work closely with the agency of record to ensure best practices are applied through techniques and tools to develop effective creative and targeted campaigns based on market research, data insights and past campaigns.
- Work with market research and business intelligence team to understand target consumers’ needs, values, preferences, requirements, and trends and using the insights to develop effective campaigns.
- Maintain good working relations and collaborate with different partners (internal clients, creative agency, brand and communications team etc.) for delivery of an effective marketing plan.
- Measure marketing campaigns and initiatives via analysis of results and data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help form future marketing strategies.
- Lead and support the successful execution of integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics and across both B2B and B2C markets.
- Collaborate closely with all partners to guarantee adequate planning, creation, execution and monitoring of marketing activities.
- Plan, build and implement an annual marketing plan including outbound and inbound marketing activities to reach target audiences by demonstrating expertise in various areas such as: content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, social media, email, print, CRM systems etc.
- Ability to work efficiently, timely and capable of balancing multiple priorities independently.
- Experience collaborating with multiple partners on key marketing initiatives.
- Related University Degree and a minimum of 4 years of directly related experience.
- Outstanding organization, project management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and organized manner.
- Experience in designing and implementing targeted marketing programs, solutions and services.
- Experience in building and coordinating Agency relationship.
- Strong, diverse technical skills, especially in the areas related to digital platforms, social media and content management preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chatham, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A