View All Jobs Enbridge
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Oversight of all Demand Side Management (DSM) Financial governance month end and year end activities, including review of financial adjustments (journal entries, accruals, etc.) to ensure reporting accuracy
- Key contributor to DSM Annual Deferrals filing related to actual DSM results and financial related issues
- Chair of DSM Operating Committee, responsible for facilitating monthly meetings of DSM front line leadership team.
- Includes responsibilities for compiling and analyzing DSM budget vs. actual data, capturing of monthly DSM outlooks, calculation of monthly DSM Incentive outlook, scenario planning and preparation of summary reporting to key stakeholders (DSM Steering Committee, Director of Marketing & Energy Conservation).
- Liaison between Finance department and DSM Management on all budget and transactional issues related to DSM, including key contact for external financial auditors
- Oversight of all Guardian Business Services (GBS) support activities, including prioritization of system issues, planning of system improvements, system security approvals, and user issue resolution
- Engaging as a member of the DSM Operating Committee, gaining alignment on strategies/approaches and common leadership issues, and interacting effectively to support accomplishment of the goals of all team members.
- Leading, managing, motivating and developing the DSM Business Solutions team.
- Understanding of financial analysis, business case review, cost benefit analysis, DSM screening tests.
- Proven ability to manage multiple areas and prioritize key issues.
- Accounting, Engineering, Business or Economics Degree (or similar educational experience) with 7+ years of related Energy
- Conservation or industry experience.
- Strong people leadership experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A