View All Jobs Kuehne+Nagel
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Published on: canadajobz.online
Currently, we have 10+ openings for the Accounts Receivables Specialists to join our regional Finance Service Center. At Kuehne & Nagel, we do understand well the role of receivables as the fundamental driver for any successful and sustainable business operations. That’s why we decided to centralize and optimize our Collections Management function for North America in a new office in Vancouver, British Columbia. From our beautiful office in downtown Vancouver/BC (Our new office), a team of over 50 credit and collections specialists take care daily of the risk assessment & credit limits, cash collection & allocation, reduction of Day Sales Outstanding (DSO), reduction of bad debts and credit insurance for the United States, Canada and Mexico and currently we are looking for several more dedicated professionals to join our team!
- Communication and daily calls/emails to external customers.
- Maintain and encourage Enthusiasm, Energy, Inspiration and Expertise
- Helping on reconciling/matching customer accounts when requested.
- Problem solving, such as Invoice disputes etc..
- Develop, analyze and report regularly
- General Accounting responsibilities. To ensure that credit goals are achieved; and accurate business records and sound bookkeeping procedures are maintained.
- Responsible for controlling the Accounts Receivable portfolio
- Coordinating communication with Branch Managers / Department Managers.
- Customer Service Excellence
- Ensuring that everyone complies with the AR policy and Internal working instructions, ACON notes, Follow ups, Time frame of calls.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (financial preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Credit or Collections functions
- Credit Certification a strong asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A