View All Jobs Flair Airlines
Job Overviewecho job_listing_categoryis seeking a Grill Chef in Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested
The Senior Manager, Records, Planning & Automation is in charge of leading, planning, and managing the fleet maintenance planning and records management programmes in any medium or format. Furthermore, the incumbent is in charge of all technical publications and their distribution to contractors. The Senior Manager is also in charge of all contractor planning and record keeping, as well as leading the implementation of digital products.
- Request aircraft swaps with OCC as required to accomplish maintenance;
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all records and obtaining rectification for any discrepancies found;
- Lead the implementation of new digital products such as AMOS, e-TechLog, Toolbox Prime to an end state of paperless records;
- Maintain airframe maintenance forecast and liaise with the commercial scheduling group re optimal times for performing maintenance;
- Maintain a secure digital portal for internal and external maintenance documents to be used by both Flair and contract personnel. Ensure that all documents are kept up to date;
- Ensure that all maintenance work is performed within the designated intervals or managing the use of tolerance;
- Maintain all current and historical records for each aircraft under the Company’s operating license in both paper and digital format. Ensure that all paper records are kept in a safe and secure environment;
- Other duties as assigned by the VPM.
- Schedule all aircraft maintenance accounting for ground time, task interval, common access, required parts, technician qualification as well as hangar and vendor requirements;
- Act as Alternate PRM;
- Experience with modern MRO IT tracking systems
- Must have training and a thorough knowledge of SMS;
- Must be able to obtain a clear Criminal Record check; and
- Minimum five years Airline Maintenance Planning experience;
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada without restriction.
- Minimum five years supervisory experience;
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance with federal aviation authorities and other relevant regulatory agencies;
- Technical post-secondary education with AME license preferred.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in MRO IT systems
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC);
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) of programs, and a high level of ability to learn and implement new programs;
Company: Flair Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abbotsford, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A