View All Jobs Flair Airlines
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based inPlease read the job detail carefully before applying
The Senior Manager Business Intelligence will be a key member of Digital team and will initially coordinate the creation of a data warehouse for the Company. Once the data warehouse has been established, the role will then manage the Business Intelligence function, working with the internal departments to define business problems and then use the available data tools to create solutions for these problems.
- Ongoing maintenance and development of the data warehouse
- Develop a roadmap for the creation of a fully functioning data warehouse and reporting capability within Flair Airlines
- Understand all the key data sources within Flair
- Support the SMS (Safety Management System) program through participation and reporting.
- Work with the business to prioritize the integration of this data into the data warehouse
- Establish cyber security and intellectual property protocols to ensure the integrity of the data warehouse.
- Define the integration protocols from these data sources into the data warehouse
- Establish and disseminate business reports
- Work closely with the business to understand the ongoing availability of data and to understand the business challenges in each of the key business areas
- Oversee the architecture and development of the data warehouse
- Establish business analyst resources that have the capability to tackle complex business problems
- Develop tools for the business to utilize the available data to create actionable insights
- Coordinate with partners on the best use of inhouse vs outsourced resources
- Work with the business to prioritize the reporting and analytics outputs from the data warehouse
- Evangelize the use of data as a core source of competitive advantage.
- Work with outsource providers to ensure an optimal mix of internal and external resources
- A demonstrated track record in delivery of complex business intelligence projects; excellent analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to solve complex problems.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC).
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Postgraduate University degree with a focus in data science and/or data engineering and a minimum of ten (10) years direct experience; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated passion for the Business Intelligence discipline
- Previous airline technology experience is an asset.
- A bias for action – results driven
- Clear criminal record check and satisfactory employment references.
- Strong conceptual skills – distilling complex business problems into useful tools and insights
Company: Flair Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A