View All Jobs Canada Revenue Agency
Job Overviewis currently hiring on a vacant job post ofbased inPlease read the job detail carefully before applying
CRA prioritizes diversity and inclusion and is firmly committed to providing a diverse workforce that reflects the population we serve. CRA’s National Employment Equity (EE) Staffing Strategy strives to eliminate EE gaps for the four EE designated groups: Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and women. Where an EE gap exists at the time of appointment, EE may be used as an appointment criterion for permanent and temporary appointments/staffing actions over six months made through this process.
- Experience* in planning, coordinating, implementing, monitoring and closing projects involving a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience* in planning, prioritizing, advancing and monitoring multiple initiatives with different timeframes and overlapping deadlines.
- CRA-approved alternatives to a secondary school diploma include:
- Experience must have been obtained as part of the major job duties for a period of at least 12 consecutive months in the last 5 years.
- Experience* in providing services and making recommendations to clients and management.
- An acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- An existing score on the CRA-approved test (General Intelligence Test – GIT 320 – Pass mark 80); or
- Experience* researching, analyzing and compiling information from various sources.
- Experience* working with internal and external clients.
- Successful completion of a secondary school diploma or CRA-approved alternatives*
Company: Canada Revenue Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A