View All Jobs Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based inPlease read the job detail carefully before applying
Join the Capital Markets and Treasury Oversight & Risk Analytics division, where we use financial risk oversight to monitor and support financial stability mandate. As a member of the Financial Risk Oversight team, you will be a key contributor to monitoring and reporting on enterprise-wide financial risks including market, liquidity, and credit, and on the securitization, investments and treasury activities. In addition to monitoring and reporting on risks, you will have an opportunity to build risk frameworks and policies as well as developing communication material for senior management.
- Provide guidance to the business lines on risk management including development of methodologies (policies, risk appetite framework), new program risk assessment and investment portfolio oversight.
- Identify emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making. Present key findings to senior management.
- Develop and maintains in-depth knowledge of business and related risk management requirements, industry standards and legislative/ regulatory directives and guidance.
- Monitor the financial market and economic environment for risk appetite impacts and optimal execution of risk strategies.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Complete analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Monitor and report on financial risks through economic and market analysis, review of internal quantitative and qualitative data and client consultations.
- Promote robust risk knowledge through publication of reports, education sessions and presentations to stakeholders. Interact with other business groups and sectors to determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of strategy.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of risk management practices, regulatory requirement and financial concepts.
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline such as finance, mathematics, economics, statistics, and actuarial sciences
- Strong ability to develop and drive data driven decision making.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication, collaboration and diplomacy skills. Ability to lead consultations on sensitive topics with internal stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years of financial risk oversight experience or equivalent finance experience.
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A