View All Jobs Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Published on: canadajobz.online
At the ocean’s edge- a modern oasis, the Fairmont Pacific Rim is the most remarkable address in the city. Fairmont Gold, our exclusive lifestyle hotel experience, is the showcase of this new address. The Fairmont Gold Manger, reporting to the Director of Front Office, is responsible for managing all Fairmont Gold operations in accordance with all Fairmont Hotels and Resorts corporate standards. The Fairmont Gold Manager will ensure an exceptional guest experience while maintaining hotel profitability in a positive, innovative working environment.
- Track and forecast daily, weekly and monthly Fairmont Gold occupancy levels and plan the department accordingly
- Provide anticipatory service for guests via personalized pre-arrival emails and assist with reservations and destinations travels in go concierge system.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Liaise with Front Office team to ensure smooth arrival/departure of Fairmont Gold guests, Fairmont Gold inventory management and collaborate on initiative to provide FORBES five star service
- Ensure the highest possible revenues are generated for Fairmont Gold with a minimum of associated expenses. Work with the Sales & Front
- Office teams to ensure strategies are in place to maximize revenue opportunities
- Handle Fairmont Gold guest concerns in relations to the areas and react quickly, logging, following up and bringing to full resolution
- Identify and develop existing policies and procedures to improve the guest experience
- Lead the Fairmont Gold team to excellent results on targeted KPI’s including Fairmont Gold Revenue, ADR, Labor management, EES, TrustYou, LQA, Forbes
- Lead and manage the Fairmont Gold team to ensure all Fairmont Gold standards and operating procedures are adhered to
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management Degree is required.
- International experience in Luxury Hotels is preferred.
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Command in multiple languages is required. Must be proficient in French.
- Previous Rooms & Food & Beverage leadership experience required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- Experience in developing & implementing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Previous leadership experience in a similar guest relations capacity required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Proven track record of managing teams and taking care of VIP’s, Royalty guests.
- Previous concierge experience required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Company: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A