View All Jobs Redstamp
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Published on: canadajobz.online
We are looking for an experienced full-time People Operations Generalist with an entrepreneurial mindset. You’re great at building systems and processes that are scalable, are talented at creating an inclusive remote-first environment, and can gather and analyze HR-related data with the best of them. Our ideal candidate has worked at an agency and/or a fast-paced ever-evolving environment, loves to use technology to optimize all things related to people and culture, believes in the future of remote work and is obsessed with building systems that will power that. You are curious about what is possible, resourceful when finding solutions, fair to those around you, and tenacious in your approach.
- You can manage the administration for our compensation and benefits plans.
- You are knowledgeable about all the legal documentation when it comes to employment law. You know how to ensure compliance with labour regulations across Canada for our employees and contractors.
- You lead with passion & empathy and excel in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are a given.
- You are direct and to the point and you value concise, short and efficient ways to solve problems for a scaling organization.
- You are experienced at providing support and advice to employees and managers about their inquiries and deliver responses to them in a timely manner.
- Strong knowledge of BC’s Employment Standards Act, HR best practices and industry standards.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally within a growth-oriented tech environment.
- You possess the strong ability to manage, review and write all documentation that comes out of the People Operations department. You are a very strong writer who enjoys writing and is proficient at writing policy documents.
- You have the ability to manage all the people operations programs to ensure they run smoothly and are all up to date based on provincial and federal legislative standards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A