View All Jobs PwC Canada
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Must be self-motivated with a genuine desire to learn the law
- A licence to practise law in one or more Canadian provinces
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- Willingness to participate in team-based initiatives for growth and development and to implement innovation in our delivery of services
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
- Strong analytical, communication, drafting and writing skills
- 5+ years transactional experience in a busy corporate/commercial practice
- Excellent academic credentials
- Strong work ethic
Company: PwC Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A