View All Jobs Walmart Canada
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Published on: canadajobz.online
The Staff Pharmacist assists the Pharmacy Manager in all aspects of the Pharmacy Operations. Provides patient care specific to each patient based on feedback received during patient consultation or file review.
- Ensure all prescriptions are filled accurately, efficiently, and safely using the established workflow models and counsel all patients on sold pharmaceutical products.
- In partnership with their Pharmacy Manager, they must assist in executing the business action plan to achieve corporate business goals.
- Ensure patients receive all eligible services they are entitled to (medication reviews, injections etc.) to meet specific patient needs.
- Ensure proper storage of pharmaceutical products.
- Accept prescriptions and/or refill requests from Customers, Doctors or Hospitals.
- Protect and maintain patient privacy at all times and follows provincial regulations established by the regulatory body.
- Ensure excellent patient experience, locate merchandise on the sales floor.
- Ensure that Pharmacy is open and operational during the posted business hours.
- Establish and develop a strong working relationship with Professional Services District Manage and other stakeholders.
- Ability to operate all equipment in the pharmacy (register, computer system etc.).
- Execute processes as per Walmart’s best ways/SOPs.
- Age – 16 or older License – Pharmacist License (secondary optional permit in Alberta: CA_APA – Additional Prescribing Authorization)
- Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Company: Walmart Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A