View All Jobs Smile CDR
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Published on: canadajobz.online
The Webmaster serves as the primary contact for all aspects of Smile CDR’s website, handling a range of responsibilities such as web design and development, routine site and content maintenance, and various updates to ensure sites align with the goals and objectives of the company and supports demand generation. This position will edit, develop, and test websites and across browsers and operating systems to ensure optimal functionality, visually appealing aesthetic, user-friendliness, and consistent updates
- Act as the in-house HubSpot API expert to support advanced marketing website functionality and the company’s growing need for system integration.
- Monitor for, and address, security threats and usability or compliance issues on a regular basis.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices and emerging developments in web design, development, and technology.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, and ethical standards; software licenses; and applicable laws and regulations including data security, privacy, accessibility and intellectual property laws.
- Ensure consistent look, feel and user experience across different platforms (HubSpot, Intranet, and /docs webpages) working collaboratively with the marketing and operations teams
- Optimize website loading performance and capacity.
- Extensive knowledge of website management, analytics, design, and SEO best practices and standards.
- Competency with HubSpot, HUBL and AWS web hosting is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of experience in a B2B or B2C environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently use software including but not limited to Windows/Mac, Google Suite, HubSpot, etc.
- Working knowledge of or ability to quickly learn web content management systems, applications, and tools used by the organization.
- Proven ability to develop, manage and maintain a large website.
- Competency with Git, GitHub, GitLab or similar source control tools, preferred.
Company: Smile CDR
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A