View All Jobs Sault Area Hospital
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
To perform diagnostic non-invasive cardiology tests and other designated duties
- Operate Holter Scanner.
- Promote professionalism within the Department with particular emphasis in confidentiality, personal appearance and teamwork.
- Clean and maintain equipment, to ensure readiness.
- Perform Cardiac Stress Testing.
- Perform ECG Testing and Holter Monitoring.
- Transfer exams to Philips iECG Management system.
- Ability to organize time effectively to perform the duties of the position.
- Certification or eligibility for certification with Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists (CSCT)
- Ability to read, write and communicate to perform the duties of the position.
- Behaviour consistent with Hospital Mission, Values and Standards of Performance.
- Graduate from an accredited CardioVascular Technology Program
- Computer literacy in a Microsoft environment.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a team member in a fast paced environment in stressful situations.
- Human relations skills including empathy, sensitivity, understanding of human and organizational behavior, motivational techniques and counseling skills (e.g. teaching patients).
- Customer service, interpersonal and telephone skills.
Company: Sault Area Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A