View All Jobs Bank of Nova Scotia
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Published on: canadajobz.online
The Compensation Consultant contributes to the overall success of Total Rewards by supporting the development and delivery of Global Banking and Markets (GBM) programs and policies while ensuring compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Providing support in the preparation of term sheets
- Developing Excel models and conduct in-depth quantitative analysis, costing, forecasting and scenario testing
- Completing market compensation surveys, conducting analysis of market data and preparing results for distribution to the business and/or HR Business Partners
- Participating in all aspects of the year-end compensation cycle including performing various data analytics, and investigating and resolving
- Global Compensation Planner (GCP) data issues
- We’d Love To Work With You If You Have
- Assisting in the preparation of materials for the Human Capital and Compensation Committee of the Board
- Providing analytical support in the design and implementation of GBM Compensation programs
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation an asset.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations pertaining to compensation and knowledge of Bank policies and operations an asset.
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience in survey compensation preparation and analysis.
- Strong Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Undergraduate University degree with 2 to 3 years’ experience in compensation, finance or other highly analytical position.
Company: Bank of Nova Scotia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A