View All Jobs Securiguard Services Ltd.
Job DescriptionMorrisons is seeking a Grill Chef in Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested
As a Canine Handler, you will be playing a vital role in achieving our exponential growth and driving forward our mission to make people feel safe. Your focus will be on establishing and nurturing partnerships by effectively managing all issues in your assigned account portfolio while ensuring a high level of service. You will be working closely with clients, the Securiguard team members, and internal operations, and will be the primary point of contact for client service, employee performance, and incident de-escalation. The team member in this role will report to the Manager, K9 Compliance. This is a dynamic role, and we are seeking someone with a self-starting, entrepreneurial spirit, who is passionate about the industry, and looking for an opportunity to develop their careers with a leading organization!
- Provide and maintain government mandated reports.
- Ability to pass and maintain EDDHT Validations which may take place in other provinces.
- Ability to liaise with Transport Canada as needed.
- Provide Excellent Customer Services.
- Attend weekly K9 maintenance training.
- Interior & Exterior Patrols as required, including but not restricted to parking lots, stairwells, hallways, common area facilities.
- Assist and respond to any calls by the K9 Manager for additional service as required.
- Must attend all mandatory training, both voluntary and paid.
- Provide K9 Patrol/Protection support in accordance with established procedures.
- Ability to change schedule when needed and have an open availability.
- Provide Explosive or Narcotic Detection Support as directed by the K9 Manager which may include searching provisions, vehicles, equipment, air cargo, general facilities etc. in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and maintain documentation to ensure thorough training of assigned canine.
- Coordinating & Liaising with Police and other Emergency Services Providers as Required.
- Providing detailed reports, including occurrence reports, incident reports, and patrol reports as required.
- Must have a class 5 driver’s license.
- Must have the ability to work outside during inclement weather.
- Must have the ability to attain enhanced security clearance. Including Transport Canada Security Clearances.
- Must provide a clean driver’s abstract and provide abstracts annually.
- Must commit to a 3-month K9 training program.
- 2+ years of security experience
- Must ensure that deportment is impeccable (includes cleanliness, neatness, high level of personal hygiene)
- Must have an open availability.
- Maintain care for assigned dog in the field or kennels.
- Must have a valid security license and maintain their BST security license throughout duration of employment.
- Must be fit to stand/sit/patrol for up to 12 hours per day, carry 50lbs, and walk up and down stairs.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
Company: Securiguard Services Ltd.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A