View All Jobs Aha!
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Published on: canadajobz.online
The content group within the broader marketing team is responsible for developing content that powers the growth of our company. We own a broad range of content — blog posts, educational guides, web content, newsletters, social media, and other customer communications. We are deadline-driven and intensely committed to our editorial voice and style.
- Working proactively to deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product
- Learning and contributing to the Aha! content style guide and editorial calendar
- Managing or supporting initiatives that contribute to marketing and company goals
- Peer editing and reviewing content from other writers and the broader team
- Writing long-form content based on audience interests, marketing priorities, and our product roadmap
- You have at least seven years of experience writing about business, software development, innovation, and/or leadership topics.
- You are a quick learner who loves to tackle big ideas and flourishes in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a talented storyteller with a drive to improve.
- You are resilient, nimble, and always willing to help others improve their content as well.
- You know that being an exceptional writer demands domain expertise as well as critical thinking skills.
- And you are interested in communicating how sophisticated product development tools can help organizations be more strategic and productive and providing senior-level planning support.
- You thrive on helping guide team and business success.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A