View All Jobs Sheridan College
Job DescriptionMorrisons is seeking a Grill Chef in Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested
Sheridan is looking for outstanding individuals to join our faculty team in the Personal Support Worker Accelerated program. This program offers students a comprehensive set of practical and critical skills, as well as knowledge in enhancing the quality of life for clients in the healthcare field. We are looking for part-time professors to teach in the following courses and clinical instructors to supervise clinical placement within PSW program.
Sheridan professors are responsible for developing an effective learning environment for students while respecting their diverse cultural and educational backgrounds, experiences, and individual learning styles.
- Attending periodic faculty meetings.
- Tutoring and academic counselling of students, while evaluating student progress/achievement and assuming responsibility for the overall assessment of the students’ work within assigned courses;
- Delivering course curriculum in classroom and/or online, which includes ensuring student awareness of course objectives, approach and evaluation techniques (course delivery will be in an accelerated [intense] program format with 10.5 hours of instruction per week);
- Developing individualized instruction and multi-media presentations and incorporating technology into the learning process where applicable;
- Defining, evaluating and validating learning outcomes and designing appropriate strategies and tools for assessing student learning;
- Minimum of 3 years related professional experience.
- Practical experience in Long Term Care working with PSWs.
- Registered Practical Nurse, or BScN preferred, with 3 years experience in Long Term Care or Community Healthcare setting or a related field.
- Advanced knowledge in Dementia Care and Mental Health.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience in teaching and curriculum development at the post-secondary level or equivalent experience as a trainer in Healthcare.
- Registration with the CNO.
Company: Sheridan College
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A