View All Jobs Rogers Communications
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Reporting to the Director, Finance, the Manager, Policies and Special Projects will oversee policy development across Rogers and ensure policies are current. In addition, the Manager will be the finance prime on a number of key recurring projects that the controller’s team is associated with as well as adhoc as required. This role has company-wide exposure and it will be necessary to engage with the executive level.
- Communicate policy changes through Yammer, Rogers zone articles, and updates to the Policy Central landing page
- Address specific audit and risk committee requests such as the external auditor evaluation process, audit fee peer analysis, and review of the audit committee mandate
- Partner with Human Resources to review and develop training content in support of the annual business code of conduct training and other businesses in support of other mandatory training programs
- Develop new corporate policies for new business initiatives and process changes within the Company
- Assist in the pension audit process including reviewing pension audit statements and take an active role in project managing the pension audits as necessary
- Manage the updating of corporate policies under Policy Central to ensure all policies are current and in compliance with GEN 1
- Ensure updated policies are reviewed and approved by Executives in a timely manner
- Customer focused and results oriented individual
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) for effective oversight of policies and disclosures, and for interaction with all levels of company management and personnel
- Experience with public disclosure requirements and the preparation of continuous disclosure documents
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to analyze processes and resolve problems
- High level of integrity and strong sense of personal ownership and accountability
- University business degree and a recognized accounting designation. CPA, CA is considered an asset.
- Strong financial background with 5+ years of progressive experience within finance
Company: Rogers Communications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A