View All Jobs TELUS
is currently hiring on a vacant job post of based in Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
As a Home Solutions Advisor, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and supporting TV, Internet, home phone, and security services while driving future growth for TELUS by providing exemplary customer service and education to our customers face to face on both new and existing products in the customer’s home. As a trusted member of the team and on-site support to our loyal customers, you will also highlight any sales opportunities designed to help our customers get the best out of their TELUS experience.
- Normal color vision which is required to work with color-coded wiring
- You can work collaboratively in a team environment and can also work with minimal supervision
- Completed a minimum of Grade 11 Math, we’ll need your transcripts and/or diplomas
- You care about providing exceptional customer experiences, overcoming objections, and handling both favorable and unfavorable customer interactions
- Can balance a physically demanding workload, which includes standing, lifting, climbing, bending, crawling in confined spaces and working in a variety of indoor/outdoor environments
- Able to maintain a high level of performance while working with time constraints in a dynamic work environment
- Clean and valid FULL Class 5 Driver’s License or other provincial equivalent, a driver’s abstract will be needed & we cannot accept a GDL license.
- Broad problem solving abilities and analytical skills
- Previous experience and/or education in telecommunications or security will be considered, but not necessary
- You’re comfortable with solutions based selling, recommending products to your customers and up-selling TELUS services and products
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A